Two new plans will be released by Vhi on 1 March 2010. These plans will be offered from 1 March to 31 March 2010 only.
The Teachers Plan and Nurses Plan (€772.22 each for an adult) both give cover for a private room in a private hospital. There is a €4,000 maternity accommodation grant. There are some maternity out-patient day-to-day benefits; however these plans do not have general day-to-day benefits such as cover for GPs. The out-patient excess is €125 per person. These plans...
Vhi have announced that all new and renewing company plans will see price increases on 1st March that average 7%.
On 1st March 2010 Vhi will change the out-patient excess on Company Plan Starter and Company Plan Plus Select from €1 to €25 per person.
Vhi will reduce the in-patient excess from €125 to €75 per hospital claim on Company Plan Extra Excess from this date.
First Plan Extra will be renamed One Plan with effect from 1st March.
These changes will...
Plan B Parents and Kids Excess 150 (€750 per adult) will be launched today. This plan is the same as Plan B Parents and Kids Excess (€823.74) except the in-patient excess is €150 per hospital claim rather than €75 and pre/post natal care is increased from €255 to €300.
Company Plan Plus Level 1.2 will see a premium increase of 7% on 22nd March 2010 for all new and renewing customers. New plan prices will be €831.03 per adult and €291.29 per child/student.
One Plus Plan (€648 per adult) will be released today 22nd March 2010. It will be available at this price from 22nd March to 1st May 2010. It is the same as One Plan with the following improved benefits in comparison to One Plan:
1. Maternity grant of €4,000 with home births.
2. Post natal home nursing benefit; €600 after 1 day, €300 after 2.
3. Pre/post natal benefit €300.
4. It has child nursing benefit of €100 x 14
5. It has benefit for Parent Accompanying Child...
One plan (originally called First Plan Extra) will see the following benefit and prices changes effective from the 22nd March 2010 for all new and renewing customers:
1. The Hermitage will be considered a hi-tech hospital for this policy.
2. Maternity cover will increase from 1 days public hospital cover to 3 days public hospital cover.
3. Cover for medical and surgical appliances has been reduced from €6,500 per member with a €300 excess to €3,200 with a €300 excess.
Aviva will reduce the premium for children on the We Plan Level 2 Excess as of the 31st March 2010. Prices will be altered as follows:
Child 1 €320.40 reduced to €175
Child 2 €261.40 reduced to €175
Child 3 €261.40 reduced to €175
Child 4 €42.40 no change
New premiums will apply to all new and renewing customers from this date.