Laya Healthcare have announced the launch of 4 new procudcuts on 31.12.2021:
Transform Entry, Transform Care, Transform Plus and Transform Advanced.
9 new products will launch on 01.01.2022:
Optimum, Optimum Plus, Optimum Premium, Prosper, Prosper Care, Prosper Advanced, Evolve, Momentum and Power.
Please see below attachments for further details.
An offer for children will launch on 3 plans on 31.12.2021:
Laya Healthcare have announced 2 price changes as of 01.12.2021:
- Simply Health Plus will increase from €1327.91 to €1373.75 per adult and from €415.60 to €431.07 per child. Young adult rates will also increase on the plan.
- Total Health Extra will decrease from €1786.32 to €1748.12 per adult and from €484.10 to €472.97 per child. Young adults rates will also decrease on the plan.
Please see attached spreadsheet for full details:
Vhi Healthcare have announced a price increase on four plans as of 01.12.2021.
- PMI 01 10
- PMI 31 12
- PMI 44 16
- PMI 49 10
Please see the attached spreadsheet below for full details:
HIA is today publishing a recommendation to the Minister for Health on the return on sales benchmark for the net beneficiary under the Risk Equalisation Scheme.
The recommendation was based on the following reports:
The HIA today published its conclusions on overcompensation in the health insurance Risk Equalisation Fund for the 2018 to 2020 period. The Health Insurance Acts require the Authority to carry out an overcompensation assessment every year. In carrying out the assessment, the Authority was assisted by analysis carried out by KPMG. Their report is referred to in this report and published alongside it.
The Reports can be accessed below:
HIA PROPOSE A ONCE OFF REDUCTION TO ANNUAL HEALTH INSURANCE LEVY
- The annual levy underpins the Risk Equalisation Fund which supports community rating
- Drop in claims due to Covid lead to a surplus in the Risk Equalisation Fund
- HIA propose a once off reduction of 10% on advanced products and 22% on non-advanced products
- Once off reduction allows HIA to return this surplus money back to the consumer
20 October 2021...
Vhi Healthcare have announced a price increase on one plan 'PMI 32 12' as of 01.11.2021.
PMI 32 12 will increase from €1460.45 to €1485.36 per adult and from €420.62 per child to €428.43. Young Adult rates will also increase on the plan.
Please see the spreadsheet below for full details.
Laya Healthcare have announced 2 price changes as of 01.11.2021:
The free child offer will end on Essential Connect Health. The adult, child and young adult rates will remain unchanged.
Connect Simplicity will increase from €1414.79 to €1463.23 per adult and from €321.86 to €331.52 per child. Young adult rates will also increase on the plan.
Vhi Healthcare have announced the following changes from 01.10.21:
Company Plan Executive will decrease in price from €3811.36 to €3474.65 per adult and from €983.07 to €892.15 per child. Young adult rates will also decrease
Vhi have announced the launch of the following plans:
- EnhancedCare Complete 75
- AdvancedCare 50
- EnhancedCare Complete 150
- AdvancedCare 100
- EnhancedCare Complete 75 Day-to-Day...
Irish Life Health have announced the following changes from 01.10.21:
Price changes will take place across a number of plans effective from 1st October. A full breakdown of these rates are outlined in the attached sheet