Irish Life Health have announced price updates across a number of their plans effective November 1st 2019.
Please see below for full details.
Vhi will retire HealthPlus Platinium effective October 1st 2019.
A new plan 'Premium Care' will be available from October 1st 2019
It is priced at €4597.16 per adult and €876.41 per child. Young adult rates will start at €900.67.
The Health Insurance Authority is delighted to announce that we have been nominated for the eGovernment Awards 2019 for our Comparison tool in the eGovernment Health & Medical Award category.
Winners will be announced 11th September 2019, City Hall, Dublin 2.
Vhi Healthcare will have a price increase on one plan, PMI 19 11 effective September 1st 2019.
The PMI 19 11 will increase from €1246.99 per adult to €1254.22 and from €356.84 per child €358.62.
Young adult rates will also increase for the above plan.
These changes apply to all new and existing consumers from 1st September 2019.
Laya Healthcare will have a price increase on 3 plans Simply Health Starter, Simply Health (Excess) and Control 150 Create effective October 1st 2019.
- Simply Health Starter will increase from €1240.04 to €1406.64 per adult and from €310.09 to €345.96 per child.
- Simply Health (Excess) will increase from €1374.68 to €1536.29 per adult and from €374.10 to €415.62 per child.
- Control 150 Create will increase from €1440.93 to €1481.95 per adult and from €331.77 to...
Vhi Healthcare will have a price increase on two plans: PMI 18 11 and PMI 38 14 effective August 22nd 2019.
The PMI 18 11 will increase to €1300.07 for an adult and to €318.18 for a child.
The PMI 38 14 will increase to €1679.12 for an adult and to €536.35 for a child.
Young adult rates will also increase for both of the above plans.
The PMI 38 14 is also introducing a clinical psychologist benefit.
These changes apply to all...
Laya Healthcare will have a price increase on four plans: 360 Care, 360 Care Select, Simply Health Choice and Essential Connect Health.
The 360 Care will increase to €2088.18 per adult and to €543.02 per child.
The 360 Care Select will increase to €1867.00 per adult and to €480.86 per child.
The Simply Health Choice will increase to €1183.75 per adult and to €282.90 per child.
Finally Essential Connect Health will increase to €1634.94 per adult. Free...
1. There will be a number of benefit additions to Prime from 1st August 2019:
a. Gender Reassignment Surgery Abroad will be covered up to €30,000
b. Fertility Preservation will be covered up to €1,500 per lifetime for egg freezing or €200 per lifetime for Sperm freezing
c. HRT for Gender Dysphoria will be covered up to €500 per lifetime
d. Foetal Screening will be covered up to €150 per year
2. The rule changes which applied to all products included...
VHI have issued notifications of the following changes effective 1st August 2019.
2 x Non Advanced Plans
• PublicPlus Care
• PublicPlus Care Day-to-Day
2 x Advanced Plans
• PMI 48 10
• First & Family Plan
• Start Plan
• One Plan Starter
• One Plan Starter D2D
• First Plan Level 1
• Family Plan Level 1
Rate changes will apply to a...
Laya have given the following notification for 1st July 2019.
1. There will be price adjustments on a number of schemes from 1st July, details are attached in the pricing template.
2. Laya Healthcare will launch 4 new products from 1st July called ‘Signify’, ‘Signify Plus’, ‘Inspire’ and ‘Inspire Plus’. Full scheme details are included in the attached product summaries and prices included in the pricing template.
3. The following 37 schemes will be removed from the...