Both plans will increase in price from €823.20 per adult to €955.56 per adult. Child premiums will increase from €235.60 to €250 per child (1-3). Student premiums will increase from €294.40 to €315 per student.
Both plans will also have the following benefits changes:
- A change in private hospital inpatient excess, from €250 for the first two inpatient claims only, to €125 per private hospital claim.
- The hi-tech Certain Cardiac Procedures category will change from a €250 private hospital inpatient excess on the first two claims only, to €125 per private hospital claim.
- The maternity accommodation grant will increase from €400 to €4000 and the plan will include a benefit for post-natal home help, child home nursing, parent accompanying child, pre/post natal care, child counselling, breastfeeding benefit, baby massage classes benefit and antenatal course benefit.
- The out-patient excess will decrease from €250 per member per year to €125 per member per year.
- A health screening benefit will be added.
These changes will apply to all new and renewing customers from this date.