The information available from this site is intended as a guide only and does not purport to be a legal interpretation.
The use of this website is at the user's sole risk. The Health Insurance Authority shall have no liability for any loss or damage arising out of negligence or otherwise howsoever as a result of or reliance on the information in this site.
This site is subject to change from time to time. While the Health Insurance Authority attempts to assure the correctness and timeliness of all material posted on this site, it takes no responsibility for errors or omissions. Furthermore the Health Insurance Authority disclaims all responsibility for damage or loss arising as a result of the use of information provided herein.
In the event of any discrepancy between the version of a document obtained from this website and the designated official version, the designated official version is the authoritative one.
Re-Use of Public Sector Information
The Health Insurance Authority complies with the Regulations on the Re-use of Public Sector Information and we encourage the re-use of the information that we produce.
All of the information featured on our website is the copyright of the Health Insurance Authority unless otherwise indicated. You may re-use the information on this website free of charge in any format.
Re-use includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study. Information and documents from this website may be re-used subject to your adherence with the terms of a standard 'general license'
Re-use is subject to the following conditions. You must:
- Acknowledge the source and our copyright in cases where you supply the information to others;
- Reproduce the information accurately;
- Not use the information in a misleading way;
- Not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service;
- Not use the information for or in support of illegal, immoral, fraudulent, or dishonest purposes.
- The Health Insurance Authority is not liable for any loss or liability associated with the re-use of information. While every effort is made to ensure that the information on its website is accurate, the Health Insurance Authority does not certify that the information is up-to-date or error free. The Health Insurance Authority does not authorise any user to have exclusive rights to re-use of its information