Vhi Healthcare have annouced two plans 'PMI 19 11' and 'PMI 38 14' will increase in price as of 1st September 2020.
- PMI 19 11 will increase from €1254.22 to €1283.30 per adult and from €358.62 per child to €365.80. Young adult rates will also increase on the plan.
- PMI 38 14 will increase from €1679.12 to €1716.70 per adult and from €536.35 per child to €549.08. Young adult rates will also increase on the plan.
Laya Healthcare have announced there will be a free child offer on the plan 'Essential Connect Health' from 01.09.2020.
The first child will be priced at €425.80 any additional children (Up to 3 more) will be free.
Adult prices will remain at €1689.99
Vhi Healthcare have announced there will be a price increase on one plan 'PMI 18 11' from the 22.08.2020.
PMI 18 11 will increase from €1300.07 per adult to €1315.07 and from €318.18 per child to €321.37. Young Adult rates will also increase on the policy.
Vhi have announced there will be a new plan 'PMI 53 10' launching from 01.08.2020.
PMI 53 10 will be priced at €1305.63 per adult and €330.57 per child. Young adult rates will start at €448.73.
5 Vhi plans...
Laya have announced there will be a price decrease on two plans from 01.08.2020.
SimplyHealth Starter will reduce from €1470.91 to €1312.04 per adult and from €359.80 to €325.59 per child. Young Adult rates will also decrease on the above policy.
Prime will see no reduction in adult rates staying at €1473.75 however child rates will be reduced from €415 to €368 per child. Young Adult rates will remain unchanged.
The following benefit changes will apply...
Laya have annouched there will be a price decrease on three plans from 01.07.2020.
CompanyCare Advanced, 360 Care and Simply Health Plus will have price decreases.
- CompanyCare Advanced will reduce from €4,211.53 to €4,083.04 per adult and from €955.75 to €925 per child. Young Adult rates will also decrease on the above policy.
- 360 Care will reduce from €2,088.18 to €1,908.34 per adult and from €543.02 to €492.48 per child. Young Adult rates will also...
The Health Insurance Authority (HIA), having worked closely with the Department of Health, health insurers, the HSE and the Central Bank over the last number of weeks welcomes the measures now put in place by insurers in relation to Covid-19.
Consumers should note that the implementation of these supports does not require any action on their part. The measures implemented by each insurer will vary, a breakdown is provided below.
The HIA advises individuals to check with their...
Laya have annouched there will be a price decrease and benefit changes to one plan 'Connect Simplicy' from 01.05.2020.
Connect Simplicy will decrease from €1367.60 per adult to €1360.18 and from €312.46 to €310.98 per child.
Young adult rates will also decrease on the policy.
The Following benefit changes will also apply to Connect Simply as of 01.05.2019:
- The Infertility benefit will be removed
- The First Steps Fertility benefit...
Vhi have annouched there will be a price increase and benefit changes to one plan 'PMI 06 10' from 01.05.2020.
PMI 06 10 will increase from €1357.36 per adult to €1388.51 and from €336.31 to €343.12 per child.
Young adult rates will also increase on the policy.
The Following benefit changes will also apply to PMI 06 10 as of 01.05.2019:
- Vhi SwiftCare Appointment Services included on the plan
- Lifestage Screening benefit has been...
Laya Healthcare have announced that there will be price changes across a number of plans effective April 1st 2020. For full details of these price changes please see below: