Irish life Health have announced the following benefit and rule changes as of 15.07.2022
Irish Life Health will make the following benefit changes to the out-patient plan 'VIGO':
- GP & Prescriptions" benefit to €60 per visit, capped at €200 per policy year
- "Physiotherapist or Physical therapist" benefit to €50 x 10 visits
- Outpatient "Consultant fees" benefit to €60 per visit, capped at €500 per policy year
- "Pathology & Radiology" benefit to €50 per visit, capped at €300 per policy year
- "Dermatology benefit" of €60 x 2 visits with provider partner
Irish Life Health will also amend initial waiting periods for day to day benefits for members renewing or joining on VIGO plan from 15th July 2022 - Irish Life Health will apply a 6 week initial waiting period for members aged under 55 years of age.
Irish Life Health have also announced a new Membership Handbook applicable to all Everyday Care Plans all from July 15th, see below for full details.