Laya have announced there will be a price decrease on two plans from 01.08.2020.
SimplyHealth Starter will reduce from €1470.91 to €1312.04 per adult and from €359.80 to €325.59 per child. Young Adult rates will also decrease on the above policy.
Prime will see no reduction in adult rates staying at €1473.75 however child rates will be reduced from €415 to €368 per child. Young Adult rates will remain unchanged.
The following benefit changes will apply:
- The benefit for outpatient maternity consultations will increase from €250 to €400
- The Quickcare benefit will increase from €150 to €175
- The routine dental benefit will increase from 50% back up to €25 to 50% back up to €300
- The optical benefit will increase from 50% back up to €20 to 50% back up to €150
- The benefit for GPlive visits will increase from 5 to 7 visits
- A shortfall of 20% will now apply to specific Orthopaedic and Ophthalmic procedures in specified private hospitals
Control 150 Create
- A shortfall of 20% will now apply to specific Orthopaedic and Ophthalmic procedures in all private hospitals
All changes will apply to new and renewing customers on 1st August 2020.