Vhi Healthcare will change the premiums of two plans on 1 February.
PMI 08 11 will increase from €1,211.18 to €1,225.29 per adult and from €298.66 to €301.65 per child 1-3. Young adult rates will also increase on this date.
PMI 26 12 will increase from €1,337.12 to €1,367.86 per adult and from €367.31 to €374.66 per child 1-3. Young adult rates will also increase on this date.
The following changes will also be made on 1 February:
PMI 08 11
- Inclusion of genetic testing
- Addition of Vhi Swiftcare appointment led services
- Addition of Vhi Pediatric Clinic
- Increased Lifestage screening benefit (from €100 to €135)
PMI 26 12
- Addition of Genetic Testing for Certain Cancers.
These changes apply to all new and existing consumers from this date.