Vhi Healthcare have announced there will be a price increase on one plan 'PMI 18 11' from the 22.08.2020.
PMI 18 11 will increase from €1300.07 per adult to €1315.07 and from €318.18 per child to €321.37. Young Adult rates will also increase on the policy.
- Hearing test benefit has increased from €25 every 2 years to €50 per year
- The Vhi VisionCare benefit has been removed from the plan
- Eye test benefit has been amended to €30 per year
- The Optical wearables benefit has been increased to 75% of charges in each 24 month period up to €100
- The dental practitioner benefit has been increased from 7 visits x €25 to 10 visits x €30
- The SwiftCare appointment services dental benefit has increased from 7 visits x €25 to 7 visits x €30
- The Fitness Screening and Personalised Exercise Programme benefit has been included on the plan
All changes will apply to new and renewing customers from 22nd August 2020.