Irish Life Health New Plan Announcement, Price and Benefit Updates 01.04.23
Irish Life Health will carry out a price adjustment across selected plans from 1st April 2023. Further details in the excel below
Irish Life Health will make a number of benefit changes across its product suite from 1st April. These changes include:
A new benefit, Female Health Consultation, will be added to the following plans with a contribution of 50% x 4 consultations per year with our provider partner: 4D Health 1, BeneFit, BeneFit 1, BeneFit 2, BeneFit Extra, Benefit Access 300, Benefit Access 500, Kick Off ILH.
Increasing outpatient maximum limit on Be Fit Life from €4,000 to €7,000.
Infertility Benefit will be moving from the Outpatient Benefits section to the Day to Day section on the following plans: Best Ultimate 2, HealthGuide 3 and HealthGuide 4.
Removal of Hospital Bill for Inpatient Treatment abroad benefit from VIGO plan.
These changes will apply to new and renewing members from 1st April, except the addition of our Female Health Consultation benefit which will apply to new, renewing and existing members from 1st April on selected plans
Irish Life Health will also launch 6 new plans on 1st April 2023 under the MyPlan range. Further details below
These plans are:
- MyPlan 150 (€1,082.00 per adult, €218.60 per child, young adult rates apply)
- MyPlan 150 Day to Day (€1,172.00 per adult, €262.60 per child young adult rates apply)
- MyPlan 350 ( €908.00 per adult, € 218.60 per child young adult rates apply)
- MyPlan 350 Day to Day (€983.00 per adult, €246.60 per child, young adult rates apply)
- MyPlan 500 (€881.00 per adult, €218.60 per child, young adult rates apply)
- MyPlan 500 Day to Day (€936.00 per adult, €238.60 per child, young adult rates apply)