Laya Healthcare have announced price decreases across the following 5 plans:
- Assure Protect
- Assure Vitality
- Flex 500 Explore
- Signify Plus
Laya have announced they will be removing the free child offer on the following plans as of 01.04.2022:
- Essential Connect Family
- Essential Health 300
The free child offer of pay for your first child and the second to forth children are free will be launching on the following plans:
- Advantage 125 Explore
- Advantage 125 Plus
- Flex 125 Choice
- Flex 125 Plus
- Flex 175 Explore
Full price details can be found below:
Laya have announced the following benefit changes as of 01.04.2022:
- 117 plans will have the addition of a direct payment benefit for an x-ray carried out in the Fracture Clinic in approved minor injury and illness centres. This will be available immediately for all members on these plans.
- 72 plans will have an increased benefit for eyebrow tattooing, the increased benefit is available for new and renewing members.
- 27 plans will have the Healthcare Concierge benefit added to the plan from 1st April 2022.
- The ‘Evolve’ and ‘Power’ plans will have an increase from 5 visits to 6 for the face to face/video/phone counselling benefit.
This is available immediately to all members on these plans.
The ‘Momentum’ plan will have the following amendments from 1st April 2022:
- Addition of 6 face to face/video/phone counselling
- Addition of Private Hospitals for Psychiatric and Drug and Alcohol treatment
- Addition of benefit for Genetic Testing Consultation
- Addition of benefit for Genetic Screening
New rules changes will apply to all plans except Connect Simplicity – full details can be found below.